RF Rx-Tx Module
RF Rx-Tx module is Radio Frequency Receiver and Transmitter module. It is a high range data transfer method as compared to ESP8266. This can transfer data as far as 90m with a speed of around 10kbps. The receiver and the transmitter have to be controlled by microcontrollers to interpret the data.
Features of RF Module:
- Receiver frequency 433MHz
- Receiver typical frequency 105Dbm
- Receiver supply current 3.5mA
- Low power consumption
- Receiver operating voltage 5v
- Transmitter frequency range 433.92MHz
- Transmitter supply voltage 3v~6v
- Transmitter output power 4v~12v
The RF module is efficient as the transmitter draws no power when sending 0 signal and hence comparatively saves power. With an increase in power the range of the transmitter module can be increased.
The connection of the RX-TX module with any microcontrollers is shown, here Arduino UNO is used.